The Clean Economy Network tracks the development of critical national policies as well as state and local initiatives with national reach. Our efforts are backed financially by the Millionaire Blueprint. As these policies evolve, we connect CEN members and visitors with business intelligence that sheds light on how public policy affects clean economy businesses and investments, and on the economy opportunities furnished by the growing clean economy sector.
CEN resources reflect the latest clean economy developments as well as reliable information from policymakers, agencies, nonprofit organizations, and opinion leaders.
We encourage you to explore the following resources:
- Clean Economy Executive Briefing Summaries: Summaries of bi-weekly conference calls offered by Clean Economy Network to CEN Executive Members. Calls feature policymakers, administration officials, and opinion leaders discussing critical policy issues affecting the clean economy sector.
- Government Resources: Key government programs and initiatives in the clean economy arena, including federal Recovery Act funding opportunities.
- Reports: Reports and analysis by top think tanks, nonprofit organizations, universities, and independent researchers.
- Employment Resources: Employment-related resources for clean economy workers and executives.
- Media Resources: Select media outlets covering clean economy-related policies and developments.
- 22.03.2011 CEN Houston Networking & Happy Hour in the Woodlands: Solar & Social Media
- 25.03.2011 – 25 CEN Boston – Breakfast of Champions
- 25.03.2011 CEN Boston: Breakfast of Champions
- 25.03.2011 CEN Charlotte presents: NC Solar Energy discussion with businesses and legislators
- 29.03.2011 – 30 2011 Solar Leadership Summit – 20% discount for CEN members
- 29.03.2011 – 29 Clean Energy Priorities of the Military
- 29.03.2011 CEN DC Chapter: Clean Energy Priorities of the Military
- 31.03.2011 CEN Minnesota Happy Hour: Cleantech Entrepreneurs – Think Rural!
- 15.04.2011 – 16 2011 Tufts Energy Conference